Tassel Necklace - Nic's Design - Brunner
This handmade tassel necklace is named after the small town on the Grey river named Brunner..
Lovingly created in my home studio. My tassel necklaces are a mix of materials; wooden beads, natural stone, gemstones and other treasures found while looking for 'that perfect bead'.
- A 9cm soft silvery-grey tassle on a long wooden bead necklace.
- Anchor beads are painted wood and clear faceted glass.
- Wooden beads are a mousey grey
- Small clear crystal feature beads
- Necklace is 58cm in length including tassel
These look amazing thrown on with your favourite jeans and top or paired with designer fashion. Whether casual wear or high trend fashion, these tassel necklaces are hot items this season.
Ideal, affordable gift or inexpensive enough to have a few for your own jewellery stash.
These necklaces are handmade, so could be imperfectly unique. It adds to the charm, please do not let children play with them