Tassel Necklace - Nic's Design - Greymouth
Greymouth is a town with a history of jade hunting, gold mining and dramatic river floods. Once the site of the Maori pa Mawhera (which means ‘wide spread river mouth’), Greymouth is the largest town on the South Island’s west coast. Alternating grey & white beads represent Greymouth & the Grey River with the coral beads representing the gold mining history in the area.
- A soft grey 9cm tassel on wooden bead necklace.
- A faux tarnished silver anchor bead.
- Beads are lightweight painted wood.
- Wooden beads are coloured white, grey & coral.
- Necklace is 54cm in length including tassel
- This fab necklace is not a toy and not for those under 3 years old.
These look amazing thrown on with your favourite jeans and top or paired with designer fashion. Whether casual wear or high trend fashion, these tassel necklaces are hot items this summer.
Ideal, affordable gift or inexpensive enough to have a few for your own jewellery stash.
These necklaces are handmade, so could be imperfectly unique. It adds to the charm :)