Are your products handmade?
Although some of the items are bought in, a lot of the jewellery and other pieces are crafted at home with my own two hands. Personally handmade items are marked as such and you can be assured each handmade item is created lovingly in my studio. Any items that I have not handmade personally are sourced from ethically responsible sources and you'll see a note in the product description to say so.
Do you sell some materials too?
Yes, I have some favourite trinkets, treasures and charms I use in my mixed media artwork. I'm often asked for these and choose to sell them as a way of providing 'bread and butter' income to pay for the base costs of my little store. I do not sell any basic jewellery making items.
Do you do custom orders?
Sometimes, it depends how busy I am! Feel free to contact me at www.adozenideas.co.nz and ask about your request! .
You have some items for sale created by your daughter?
Yes! Cute huh? I'm a work-at-home-Mum and spend hours in my studio. I love to have my young daughter with me. We create together and she makes some pretty cool stuff! I'm offering some of it for sale as it teaches her so many valuable lessons, provides her with a little pocket money and encourages her to hang out with me :) If I upload any of her items, they will be marked as one of hers.
Where do you source your materials?
I pride myself in seeking out quality materials sourced both locally and in various countries overseas. I enjoy supporting smaller artisans where I can, many of my metals are sourced locally and I use vintage crystal items and unique glass lampwork beads crafted by hobby artists in the USA and UK. I am always looking for new, original materials to use.
What is the best way to care for my tassel necklace?
- Be sure to take your tassel necklace out of its bag/box and hang it so the tassel hangs straight.
- Tassel necklaces are not designed for all-day-every-day wear. You can expect your tassel necklace to handle occasional all-day wear and some fabulous nights out as well.
- Please be careful when sitting at a desk or similar situation where the tassel can rub as this an cause damage.
- As tempting as it may be, please don't play with your tassel as it may start to lose threads.
- Please refrain from using perfumes or hairsprays around your gorgeous tassel necklace as it can cause damage to painted beads.
- As a low cost, fashion jewellery option, your tassel necklace can be expected to last at least 3 months. Manufacturer fault outside of this time will be fixed at our discretion. Wear & tear outside of this time frame will be fixed at the owners cost.
My tassel necklace has broken, what should I do?
Occasionally this happens, and it happens to all brands, I know as I've had local designer tassels bought to me to re-string! Please read the "How to look after your tassel necklace" above and contact me should this happen, although it's very rare! email@example.com
The colour of the metal in my charm set changed, is this normal?
Many of my items are plated, this means the colour of chain and other metal items may change over time. This is the nature of the materials used and can only be avoided by using solid silver or solid gold, instead of the plated items I currently use. This change in colour can be expected, is not a product fault, and in fact only adds to the charm of the item.